Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

A rainy day

Image may contain: screen, laptop and indoor

We are getting much-needed and appreciated rain in Southern California. I sincerely hope all of the rain (and snow in higher elevations) we've had recently means we're no longer in a drought.

My family and I have enjoyed a cozy day indoors. I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 earlier today with my kids. Then all of us, my husband included, had ourselves sorted into our Hogwarts houses at Pottermore. We consist of one Gryffindor, one Ravenclaw and two Hufflepuffs. It's quite fun knowing this!

After we did the sorting my kids and I talked to my mom. My kids have alternated between reading and watching television. WHile I have alternated between reading, writing, revising and crocheting. All with a hot drink at hand. 

How has your day been where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment