Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - the movies


My kids are in the midst of a major Harry Potter phase. This evening we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part One. They so desperately wanted to stay up and watch part two but we said they have to wait until tomorrow night since they have school tomorrow. So the trailer for part two was used to, well, tease them and hold them over.

Also, they can't wait to read the book! I'm so glad that my kids love the Harry Potter books. The movies are great but the books have so many more details. I understand that they like to see the movies because they get to have the gist of the story in a couple of hours rather than much longer time it takes to get through one of the books. I am pleased that they have continued on reading the series, though. They are currently reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment