Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Musing Monday's - What Book and Where

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks:
What book do you wish you were reading right now? Where would you take it to, if you could go anywhere to read for a while?
Well, I don't wish I was reading a different book but I am looking forward to one I got from the library a few days ago.  It's called The Expats and I've been hearing a lot of good things about the story.  So, while I am enjoying my current books - I'm slightly anxious to being done with them.


As for where I'd like to be reading - I could go for a tropical island.  My family, a book and sand, surf and seafood sound rather heavenly to me right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh that book sounds amazing! I added it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete