Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Almost Time -

- for another round of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! I really love this event! I think it's amazing that so many readers, all over the world, are taking part in this at the same time.  And it's a lot of fun, too.  I enjoy the mini challenges and cheering on of the readers and of course, all the reading.  Although, I have yet to manage the entire twenty-four hours.  I love the time I do spend participating.  I've mentioned in the past that my children get a kick out of this too - so all the better as far as I'm concerned.

The readathon takes place on April 21st this time.  Just click the link if you are interested in taking part.


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited too! I've yet to make the whole 24 hours but I get better each time.

    ReplyDelete