Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday's - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:


- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.

My teaser this week is from page 31 of Cassandra Clare's City of Bones:


I don't know anything about her early life, or her family, or much about how she met my dad.  She doesn't even have wedding photos.  It's like her life started when she had me.

11 comments:

  1. Now that is a great teaser. Interesting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an intriguing excerpt. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own the box set. I need to read the box set. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I loved this book and the entire series! My teaser is from book 3 and I absolutely loved it. :) It can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Love this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teaser. I think I have the first book in this series. Is it bad that I said, "I think"? Fab teaser :)

    If you have a chance, please give my TT a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this book and the entire series. Great teaser.

    Here's mine if you want to check it out: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-4.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete