Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Camp Wrap Up

I completed the August version of Camp NaNoWriMo with 50,250 words.  You can't hear me - but I confess that I give a big sigh each time I think or talk about it.  For some reason, this writing goal was a LOT more challenging for me to complete in August than in November.  Don't get me wrong - it's always a challenge - I just found it to be moreso this time.  maybe it has something to do with getting ready for back-to-school.  Who knows? I am happy with my word count.  I am happy with the first draft of my newest novel.  And I am happy that I have a couple of months to prepare for the November edition of National Novel Writing Month.

Oh, and I'm happy with my nifty winner badge.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Sheery, and shows real dedication! I'm excited for NaNo in November and am hoping this year I'll be a winner again. After winning my first year and reaching 50,000 words, the past two years have been a mess for me!

    ReplyDelete