Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Super Snooper Blogfest

Thanks to Trisha at W O R D + S T U F F for turning me on to the Super Snooper Blogfest.  What in the world is that, you ask? I know you have to be asking that because that's what I thought when I read the title at Trisha's.

The Super Snooper Blogfest is being hosted by Alison Pearce Stevens.  Here is how she desribes the event:

You need to describe a setting that tells us something about your character's personality. Characters can be of any age, living in any time or place. But don't tell us about the character, tell us about his or her stuff. We'll get to know the character from what you write.

I think this sounds like so much fun.  The Super Snoop takes place this Wednesday, March 2nd.  So come back in a couple of days if you want to learn about one of my characters through her belongings.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay, good to see you in on it too! :D I've already got my entry all written up, now it's just a matter of waiting for it to automatically post itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back. I just barely got mine up. HArder than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got mine up too. Very late as it is 6 p.m. here. It was a little bit hard but fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had lots of late entries, let me know if you post something! :)

    ReplyDelete