Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

For Those Who NaNoWriMo -

Do you do Script Frenzy, as well? I have never written a script but I find myself drawn to this event.  Which seems a little bit nutty since, as I said, I've never written a script.  The idea of writing one seems exciting but also terrifying.  There is information on the site about formatting and such but it's still a little intimidating. 

If you have done Script Frenzy, what is your opinion of it? Is it great in the same way as National Novel Writing Month? I'm leaning toward wanting the creative challenge.  Maybe I even need something different that is still the written word.  Anyway. would love to know what you all think of Script Frenzy.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done it, no - I am signed up for NaNoEdMo for the first time this year though. :D I've heard a lot of good things about ScriptFrenzy, but like you I haven't ever written a script and...honestly I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award! :)
    http://thefarseas.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - thanks Trisha! This means a lot to me. I will get to posting and forwarding the award as soon as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete