Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Make


The theme for BlogHer’s National Blog Posting Month for February is Make. This is so completely up my alley as I am ALWAYS making something. The idea behind NaBloPoMo is to create and actually submit a blog post every day of the month. They offer prompts Monday through Friday and the weekends are for free writing. Of course, you don’t even have to use any of the prompts – they are just there as a guideline if needed.


It’s a lot of fun to participate in NaBloPoMo. I like the challenge of creating a post everyday but I also like exploring other blogs. I hope to learn something new from other bloggers this month. I’m up for getting better at something as a result of some blog posts, too. For example, I really wish I was better at sewing. So hopefully I’ll come across some stuff that will click with me and get me to using the sewing machine that is currently collecting dust in my dining room.

My blog will still have posts about reading and writing and crochet, of course. And fortunately the writing and the crocheting fall under the category heading of Make. So come on, join in and share your expertise on things that you make. You have until February fifth to officially sign up for the month. You can go here to do so. Have a great February everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment