Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

DIY or DIFM

Today's writing prompt from NaBloPoMo is:

Are you a DIY or a DIFM (do-it-for-me) person?

I am most definitely a DIY person! If there is a way for me to handle and do something on my own then I want to know what it is. I think that is a part of the reason I began crocheting in the first place but more on that in another post. I have to admit that I'm not necessarily good at all of the Do-it-yourself projects, though. If an instance like that were to come up (let's say something like plumbing) then I am more than happy to hand that job off to someone more qualified than me. So I guess I'm actually a good mix of a DIY and DIFM person.

Here is a tease for a project that is absolutely a DIY project for me:

I will post about the finished project - hopefully later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment