Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What's for Dinner

Today I will carry on with the National Blog Posting Month’s theme of Make. Today’s prompt is:

What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?

The quick answer to this question is pasta. My kids and I LOVE pasta dishes while my husband likes them but they aren’t as much his thing as they are ours. That being said, I will admit that I am super thankful for the fact that my husband does most of our cooking. He LOVES to cook and is really, really good at it. Me, not so much. This is probably part of the reason I love to make pasta dishes. You can get a lot of flavor and variety out of some noodles, sauce, cheese, meat and vegetables all cooked together.

I am also a huge fan of my Crock pot. I’ve even made lasagna in my slow cooker. It was delicious! My kids have asked for it to be made that way again. And my husband, who made a face about it at first, loved it, too. And my favorite meal to make in the Crock pot so far corned beef and cabbage. This is my husband’s favorite meal and he actually loves it done up in the slow cooker.

Now I’m feeling like I want to make something in the slow cooker this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment