Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday's - Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.
 
From Nook page 11 of Julia Quinn's Just Like Heaven:
 
"No.  Haven't you been listening?" Marcus would always remember that moment.  It was to be the first time he would ever be faced with that most vexing of female quirks: the question that had nothing but wrong answers.

9 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! That sounds hilarious, and I always love Julia Quinn. I am adding that book to my 'to read' pile right now. Great teaser!

    If you'd like, you can visit mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I need to get to the bookstore STAT! What a great teaser.

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny teaser. I'm sure my husband would agree with that last statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - My husabnd would probably agree, too. Or rather, I agree with the him not listening very well part. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I just ordered my copy can't wait to read it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read this!! Alas, I have to wait for payday :-/ I really like Julia Quinn!

    ReplyDelete