Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday's: Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. To play along, do the following:


Grab your current read -

Open to a random page -

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page -

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
From Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn, page15:  
"It was as if all the ton shared some secret history that Annabel was not privy to.  Every conversation held an undecurrent, a deeper, more subtle meaning."

1 comment:

  1. I love Julia Quinn! Great tease :) I'll have to look for that one.

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete