Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop December 17 - 20, 2010

Book Blogger HopThis week's Book Blogger Hop question is:

"What do you consider the most important part in a story the plot or the characters?"

This is a slightly difficult question for me to answer as I feel both plot and characterization are important in a story.  However, in the essence of the Hop, and answering the question, I will say characters are most important.  Well developed characters can help a slightly less developed plot, in my opinion.  As long as there are strong characters- I am generally a happy reader.

5 comments:

  1. That's the answer I finally settled on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI hopping around, and characters plots oh my I have tried to decide but have remained on the fence.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower through the hop! I think both plot and characters need to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here too :-) I agree, strong characters are important. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete