Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Teaser Tuesday: A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare



Teaser Tuesday is newly hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read 

- Open to a random page 

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. 

My teaser this week is from A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare:

"The more I look at you, the more I feel like there's a puzzle I should be solving. But the pieces just won't come together in my mind. And if you won't volunteer any information then I have no choice but to bring out my most ruthless means of extorting it."

No comments:

Post a Comment