Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24-hour readathon - Opening Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Southern California, U.S.A.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb. It came out in September and I've been saving it to read today - during the readathon.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? At the moment I'm thinking breakfast which will definitely include coffee and fruit and possibly a cinnamon roll.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a mom who is happy to say that my children love participating in the readathon with me. I'm also an author and a voracious reader - obviously. :)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've been participating in the readathon for several years. For the first time ever I actually started on time. That's saying something because the start time here is 5:00 in the morning. If I need a nap,later I'm going to take and not feel bad about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment