Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Readathon - Closing Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Well, I fell asleep during hour 22 so I guess that one. :)

2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! I finished A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare. Then I read a nice chunk of Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer to my kids. I also read some of Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb. It was a nice amount of reading during a very busy day (other wonderful commitments) but only one book finished.

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? Anything in the In Death series by J.D. Robb. 

4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile? I love all of it as it is!

5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Highly likely! Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep? Possibly - it will depend on other obligations at the time. 

The next Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon will take place on April 28, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment