Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon

One week from now we will be immersed in books along with all the others participating in the Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon. I can't wait as it is always a really good day in my home. My kids participate with me so that makes it extra fun. We won't be able to participate for the entire event because we have a couple of other things we're committed to on the same day. However, we will read and do mini challenges as time allows. For us that will probably be through the evening and for me late into the night/ early morning. Still, as I said, we are very excited. My kids and I will go to the library on Friday October 20th and stock up on books to add to the ones we have a t home. We will also go to the grocery store and get snacks and something for dinner. If you're interested in a fun time where reading what you love is the point then it isn't too late to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment