Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

RWA National Conference

In three weeks I will be at the Romance Writers of America National Conference. It is being held in San Diego which is fortunate for me because I can drive there rather than needing to fly so that saves some money. It's my first time going to this writers conference and I am a little nervous. I'm mostly excited, though. I've known about this conference for years but I finally feel like I'm at a place in my writing life where I can go. Of course, going to California Dreamin' conference last year helped me to realize this, as well.

The RWA National conference is four days. There area lot of workshops - about both the craft and business of being a romance writer. There are keynote speakers and an awards ceremony to announce the RITA winners for this year. I can't wait to go to the conference. I hope I learn a lot and make some excellent contacts and possibly even some new writer friends. I'm sure I will have plenty to share once the conference is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment