Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Beach weather

Image result for huntington beach

It is 104 degrees here today. It is definitely time to head for the beach or the pool. Either way it is beach weather and with the official start of summer being tomorrow I know I know I'll be spending some time in the surf and sand with my family. In my opinion there's no better place to be on a hot summer day - with family, an iced coffee and a good book. 


27209407
Speaking of good books - tomorrow I'll finally be starting the new one by Nora Roberts - Bay of Sighs. I'm so excited to get into this one. It is the second book in her The Guardians Trilogy. It has been out for almost a week and I've had it sitting on my desk the whole time while I've been reading another book. I keep sighing over the gorgeous cover. Tomorrow I'll finally start reading it - perhaps at the beach with my kids and the iced coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment