Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hi June


Hello June! I cannot believe how incredibly fast May went by! We were so busy here and had so much going on - both within our family and with the school year ending - that the month literally whizzed by. That's all right though because it was a wonderful month over all.

We are hopeful that June will be wonderful, as well. I'd be happy if it didn't go by quite as fast as May, though. My kids are officially on summer vacation and I'd like it to go at a peaceful pace. We will be spending our days at the park, in the pool, at the beach and quite possibly doing quite a bit of bowling. We went bowling for one of my daughters birthdays and it was so much fun! It was the best time I have ever had bowling. It turns out that the bowling alley where we went is having a fantastic deal on bowling throughout the summer. We pay one price for each of us and we can then play up to three games every day. So yeah, I think we'll be doing a lot of bowling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment