Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Writing Contest

I have decided that I am going to enter a writing contest - perhaps even more than one. However, I know of one that is local to me that I am going to have a go at. I have until mid-April to submit my novel for consideration. That shouldn't be a problem since I have more than one to choose from. I am having trouble deciding what I want to enter. The thing is, I need to hurry up and make a decision because I will want (and need) to spend the time over the next eight weeks revising and cleaning up the story. I know eight weeks sounds like a lot of time but when it comes to revisions and submission I know that it will go by in a flash. So yes, I am going to enter a writing contest but I don't know what I want to submit yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment