Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Container Gardening


I am not a gardener. Anyone who has known me for any length of time can tell you that I do not possess a green thumb. However, my mother-in-law does. She seems to have passed some of that green thumb onto my husband and our daughters both have amazing green thumbs and gardening skills!

So, we have taken the leap into container gardening. This is something we have discussed several times and a couple of days ago my husband brought home stuff to start it. I am so excited about this adventure. I am really hopeful that with my husband and our daughters at the helm of this we will be successful in our gardening attempts. That's not to say I won't do any of it but I am definitely leaving the majority of the plant care to them. That way they'll make it and we'll have fresh, organic, homegrown vegetables and herbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment