Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

A month of revision

I am making a public statement that March is all about revision for me! By making this public announcement I am hoping to keep myself accountable to this plan. I want to use March to revise so that I can enter the writing contest in April but also for submission for hopeful publication. It is a matter of continuing to move forward as far as I am concerned. I am convinced that if I just keep at the process my publication goals will come to fruition. So, starting tomorrow I will be devoting the thirty-one days in March to novel revision. Then I am thinking about doing Camp NaNoWriMo in April. In fact, maybe I will alternate between writing and revising every month this year and see how that goes. Focus one month on writing and the next on revising. I'm intrigued by the idea of doing it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment