Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Musing Mondays: How I choose what book to read.

Musing Mondays at ADailyRhythm
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: How do you choose which books you read?

I choose the books I want to read based on my mood more than anything else! I have a huge to-be-read shelf on GoodReads. I also have several books here at home that I still want to read. And yet I choose based on my mood and what genre I feel like reading. For example, right now I am reading The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann. I am really enjoying this book and it is the first in a series. It is quite likely that I will read the second book in the series next because I like this one so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment