Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Musing Mondays: More than one book at once

Musing Mondays at ADailyRhythm
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you read more than one book at once? Why, or why not?

I do read more than one book at a time! I have been known to read three or four books at a time. People have often asked me how I can do that but I just can. For example, right now I am reading three books. I am reading Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis and enjoying it quite a bit. I am also reading the second Land of Stories book called The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer. I'm reading this one with my kids. I am also reading a book by Pema Chodron called Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears.

So they're all quite different from one another and I read each of them at different parts of my day. The Chodron book I read at lunchtime, the Colfer book I read with my kids at their bedtime and the Shalvis book I read in bed at night when it is nice and quiet. Of course, I also read it today at the park while my kids were running around and playing with their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment