Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Romance Junkies Read-a-THon

It's time for the Romance Junkies readathon.  This one will go through Saturday.  I am so excited about this one.  I will be reading as much as possible over the next few days; definitely while my kids are in school and at night after bedtime.

I am almost done with The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes.  This is a really good book! it's made me cry a couple of times but I really, really like it! Next up I have the new one from J.K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy.  Then I'll pick up something from Lorelei James.  I'm in the mood for the next in her Rough Riders series.

That feels like a good start for me.  Now I'm off to Twitter to post the link for this and get in on the readathon fun.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment