Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

It Must Be Said --

I miss writing in my blog! You can't see me - but I am smiling as I write this post.  My family and I moved last weekend and while I am most happy about the move - and settling in - it is a major time suck on the things I love to do: writing in my blogs, writing my NaNoWriMo novel.  We don't even have the internet at home yet.  On one hand, it's amazing to me how the internet has shrunk the massive size of the world and opened doors to friendships that may never have occurred before.  On the other - it is admittedly a bit weird to feel so cut off from the world just because of lacking an internet connection.  Oh well, it is what it is and thank God for free WiFi at Starbucks.  I wonder, do others feel the way I do? Or am I just a little bit odder than I believe? I'd love to know although I think I already know the answer.

I'll be back on a regular basis soon.  Until then - I hope everyone is happy and doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment