Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Light or Heavy

Booking Through Thursday is a fun, weekly, bookish question and response event.  This week we ponder:
Honestly, it depends on my mood whether I want an easy or challenging book.  It also depends on what else is going on in my life and what my stress level is hovering at.  Right now, I would definitely take a light, enjoyable easy read over a hard one.  To me, enjoyable is just as rewarding as challenging - but on a different level.

Short and sweet but it's late and I'm tired and the next few days are going to be crazy around here.







All other things being equal, would you rather read a book that’s hard/challenging/rewarding or light/enjoyable/easy?

1 comment:

  1. I tend to like my books to be light and easy reads - but I do enjoy a more challenging book (read big with lots of characters & an intricate plot) - when I have more time to really absorb the book - like when I have days off.

    ReplyDelete