Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon has gone on its merry way but will return in six months time.  While I had a great time participating, as usual; this was not my best readathon. I only managed to complete one book.  The book, Sarah Addison Allen's The Peach Keeper was wonderful.  It captivated me and held my attention - when I was able to sit down and actually read it.  This just happens to be one of those times when life is just too busy and complicated to devote too large of a chunk of time to any one thing.  Oh well, I still loved the time I was able to participate.  And the one mini challenge I did was awesome.  I will most definitely sign up for the event in April 2012.  Hopefully all will be more settled and calm around here.  And much, much more reading will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment