Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Musing Monday's - Anticipation

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing:

What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)


Well, I am currently enjoying, and excited to get back to Marie Force's Fatal Justice.  What I'm really looking forward to reading in the near future is J.D. Robb's New York to Dallas.  It's the lates in her In Death series and has been out for a few weeks.  I've been on the library wait list for the book.  I am finally at number one so hopefully I will get it this week.

A couple of other books I am really looking forward to (once they're released) are Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  There's not even a concrete release date for this book yet - just Summer of 2012.  I am so excited for this one, though.  It's the follow-up to A Discovery of Witches which I loved.

I am also looking forward to Insurgent by Veronica Roth.  I just saw the beautiful cover for this book on goodreads.  it's release date is supposed to be May 28, 2012.  It seems like such a long wait but I know it will probably fly by so quickly.

How about you? What are you enjoying right now? What are you looking forward to reading?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Shadow of Night sounds greeat. I've yet to read the first one, but I've heard how fun it is.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Halloween, so I just read Horns by Joe Hill. Good horror story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through for the meme...

    Good for you for waiting so patiently for the library waiting list to be available... I usually lose patience and just buy what i want to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon Barbara Trapido who, I am ashamed to say, I had never read before. A few pages into her 'Sex and Stravinsky' and I am already thinking about the next books I shall be reading. Her style is amazing: there is an element of fairy tale and yet it manages to be brisk and humerous.

    ReplyDelete