Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Musing Monday's - On Display

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks:

Do you need to have your owned books out where you can see them, or are you okay with them being stored away?


I prefer to have the books I own unpacked and neatly organized on shelves in my house.  At this time, I have some of my books in this manner and many carefully stored in boxes in our garage.  We just don't have the space in our house for all of my books.  Someday I will have my dream library, though.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how all us bookies dream of our own private library. I was just telling a friend last week, that I would love to have a room that was my personal library, where all the walls were lined with bookshelves. I loved having my books on bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not the only one with that dream? I am shocked! ;-)
    I would love to have all my books out,on nice shelves, but I am out of space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answer is here: http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/ you will see my dream there - I don't think you will be shocked. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the American dream...to have our own personal library. AH! Mine has a window seat and a Bun coffee pot converted into an herbal tea machine ha! ha! And no boys allowed sign on the outside door.

    here's my mm: http://www.composingcat.com/2011/07/musing-monday-july-25th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder if I can convert my garage to a private library. Kinda like a 'bookworm's cave' with an esspresso maker, stereo, and mini fridge full of goodies.

    Here's my MM: http://diannehartsocksalex.wordpress.com/alexs-blogs/

    ReplyDelete