Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Musing Monday: Next up

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

35466342 The In Death series of books by J.D. Robb is my favorite series. Her latest is out (technically tomorrow) and this is the book I am going to read next. I LOVE this series and feel emotionally invested in the characters Robb has created. This is the 46th book in the series and to me it still feels fresh and dynamic and as if there is still a lot of story t tell. I can't wait to dive into the world of this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment