Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

24in48 readathon

 I will be participating (for the first time) in the 24in48 readathon this weekend. In fact, it begins at midnight so just a couple of hours now. This means that I will read for 24 hours of the 48 hour weekend. I just decided to do this tonight so technically I haven't prepared., However, I'm a lifelong bookworm so I have plenty of books to choose from to read. I have two on the go right now that I will finish this weekend I'm reading and will finish Diary of an Accidental Wallflower for myself and will finish reading The Magic Misfits to my kids. Both have been highly enjoyable books so far. 

After those two books are done I will of course choose others. Actually, I'll let my kids choose the  next book I read to them. I'm not sure exactly what I wil grab for myself either but will check in with updates over the course of the weekend. 

Have any of you ever participated in this particular readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment