Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Musing Monday: Currently reading

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…


I am finally reading Do You Want to Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare. I waited for quite some time for it to come into my librar and it never did. While I was waiting I read all of the two series that the book links (Spindle Cove and Castles Ever After). I found myself looking forward to this book more and more. I've read the beginning of this book and enjoyed it quite a bit. I hope the rest of the book lives up to my expectations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment