Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 hour readathon and an audio book

26877849 Today is the day - Dewey's 24-hour readathon is on! As usual, I got started late but that's okay! I decided to try listening to an audio book as I did some chores and got dinner in the crock pot for my family. We'll be having lasagna this evening and my kids are delighted! So am I, as it happens. Crock pot lasagna is amazingly delicious!

Anyhow, listening to Career of Evil has been quite enjoyable! I believe I may have struck on a way to read (hear) more books while still getting things done - like writing, blogging and crocheting. Of course, I am also able to do chores, as I did this morning, not nearly as fun as writing or crocheting, but still a necessity. I have liked listening to this book. The story is written by Robert Galbraith and it's being read by Robert Glenister. I love his English accent and the timing and his cadence in telling the story are fantastic!

Okay, I'm off now to continue listening to te book and get some writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment