Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Crock pot lasagna

Image may contain: food

Yesterday during Dewey's 24-hour readathon I made crock pot lasagna for dinner. It turned out deliciously but we knew it would because we've had it before! It's so easy. You make and layer your lasagna as you would if cooking it in the oven EXCEPT you use raw noodles rather than cooked noodles. That way the noodles cook while they're in the crock pot. All together, prep and cook time it takes about three-and-a-half hours.

I managed to finish one book yesterday. I got through about a third of Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith and read by Robert Glenister. I'm really surprised at how much I am enjoying listening to an audio book. although I guess I shouldn't be because my kids and I have enjoyed listening to the Harry Potter books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment