Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge



The Christmas Spirit reading challenge is happening once again this year. It runs from today, November 21, 2016 until January 6, 2017 (twelfth Day). This is an incredibly fun challenge based entirely on Christmas. Pretty much anything goes, too. It is required to read Christmas books but you can choose your level. I'm choosing the Mistletoe level which is to read two to four books with a Christmas theme. So far I know I will be reading The Trouble with Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis, Marry Me at Christmas by Susan Mallery and A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - this one I'll be reading with my kids for the first time. If you wish to join in the fun go to The Christmas Spirit and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment