Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Not reading as much

I've been so, so busy for the last month or so that I am not reading as much as I normally do. It feels weird and I don't like that I haven't been reading as much. However, I have been getting a lot of other things accomplished and that is important. I'm nearly done revising a manuscript. I hope to have it completely finished and submitted by the end of the month. If I'm not ready by the end of November then it will be the beginning of December and that's a great thing!

I've also been working on Christmas presents and doing some extra work in general. It's a really busy season. I have been reading - I have to read a little each night in order to unwind - just not as much as I'm used to doing. It's all right, though. I know this is a phase and I'll get back to my reading in full force soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment