Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Musing Mondays: Fast or slow

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you prefer fast-paced novels, or slow, descriptive novels?
I generally prefer fast paced novels over slow ones. However, I have read slower paced books that were so beautifully and lushly described that I was in love with the book. One in particular is called Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger. It's a slow, stunning, emotional book. Overall I do prefer the fast-paced page turner, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment