Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Our apple picking day


We spent the day out in nature apple picking. We went as a family but also met up with some great, long time friends! We had a wonderful day being together! This picture is one of the apple trees we actually did pick from.

We went to Oak Glen which is a place that I have been going to since I was a child. I used to go with my mom, brother and grandma. Other family members probably went through the years but I definitely remember spending time here with my grandma. Of course that makes it really special to me. Early on in my relationship with my husband - before we were married - I introduced him to this slice of nature and he fell in love with the area, too. Now we've made it a tradition to take our children, as well. I love that we have this tradition and hope to continue for a few decades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment