Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Anne of Green Gables

Image result for i'm so glad i live in a world where there are octobers

I'm in love with this quote. I saw it the other day and immediately agreed with it. Since then I am trying to remember if I've ever read Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery or if it's one of those books that I know of from hearing so much about it through the years. I honestly can't remember one way or the other. That being said, I'm going to get the first book in the series and read it. In fact, I will read it with my kids because I have a feeling it will be perfect to read together.

Also, I'm so happy to say that today it is FINALLY feeling somewhat Fall-like where I live. We don;t have the air conditioner on and it is actually breezy! I love it and am so grateful the heat has broken. Double yay for October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment