Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Never give up


"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

- Confucius

My kids climbed a rock wall this evening. They amaze me on a regular basis with their amazing willingness to try things and persevere at others. They make me so proud and humble me at the same time. Still, I was in awe of them climbing this rock wall this evening. One made it to the top of the darn thing more than once. The other - who happens to be afraid of heights - made it half way up the wall. Both were so amazing and so happy with their accomplishment - which they should have been. They were also really supportive and excited for one another. They made me smile and they made me think about perseverance and how neither of them ever give up anything. 







No comments:

Post a Comment