Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Readathon Wrap-Up

I had a great time with yesterday's Read-a-Thon. I didn't manage the full twenty-four hours but I am all right with that. I started a couple of hours late then got so tired about midnight. So all together I participated for about fourteen to fifteen hours - with a lot of interruptions. Still, it was fantastic.

I did read one complete book which was Hold Me by Susan Mallery. I also read quite a bit out of the book my kids and I have been reading together. That one is Land of Stories - The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer. My kids loved the Read-a-Thon but definitely needed a lot of breaks and also playtime with their friends. I think they'll probably want to do it again with me in October but we'll see. I figure anytime we read together is a win, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment