Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

It's Here!

It's Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon day! It happens twice per year (once in Spring and once in Autumn) and it always feels like a holiday! I mean, what's not to like when the day is all about reading?

My start time was five this morning. I didn't make that. I just couldn't do it. It's Saturday, people. Five in the morning was not happening - not even for the joy of reading. I started at 7:45. That's still early for Saturday but much more tolerable. I am currently reading Hold Me by Susan Mallery. I'm a quarter of the way through and enjoying it quite a bit.

My kids are currently watching Cinderella but will be joining in on the reading once it is over. They both have Dork Diary books they want to read. Oh, and we are also enjoying donuts that my husband picked up from the bakery for us. And coffee. Of course I have a coffee sitting next to me, as well. Okay, I'm back to my book now! I hope everyone participating in the Read-a-Thon is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment