1. What are you reading right now? I'm almost done with Hold Me by Susan Mallery.
2. How many books have you read so far? One
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? My kids are attempting to do the readathon with me. So of course I've had a lot of interruptions. I don't mind, though. Taking care of their needs gives me the opportunity to get up, stretch and rest my eyes for a little bit before getting back to reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm always pleasantly surprised by the level of participation.