Musing Monday's asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
It has been quite some time since I've done a Musing Monday's post. However, I am attempting (once again) to be a more active blogger. So, I will say that I recently purchased Hillbilly Rockstar by Lorelei James. I got the book because I was in the mood for something by Ms. James. Plus, I have a weak spot for stories with musician heroes. I LOVE THIS BOOK! I am not disappointed in it one little bit. In fact, this book has ticked all of my enjoyment boxes. Lorelei James has a knack for writing characters that feel so real I want to be friends with them. I love that. I appreciate that and aspire to write that way. So if you're in the mood for a love story with a bit of mystery, some definite cry moments and some steamy love scenes - read this book!