Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday's - Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. 

My teaser this week is from page 52 of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451:


"I've got to go see my psychiatrist now.  They make me go.  I make up things to say."

6 comments:

  1. Ah, it's been a long time since I read this one...time for a reread?

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderfully original. Can you believe I have NOT read this book? Your teaser makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderfully original. Can you believe I have NOT read this book? Your teaser makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kareb - This is my first time reading it, too. I laughed out loud when I found this passage and knew it had to be my TT for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one way to get back at them! :D Good teaser!

    Here's mine @ The Coffee Pot
    http://freshcoffeespot.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete