Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Musing Monday's - Book Writing

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks:

If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction, or nonfiction?
I am a writer and have indeed written more than one book.  I primarily write fiction.  That is to say, I have written a few small nonfiction pieces but my novels are always fiction and that is honest;y where my heart belongs.  The novel I've been shopping around for a period of time now has all of the elements I always tend to include within my fictional writing - family, a bit of humor, overcoming a difficulty and emerging stronger for said difficulty and always love in its many facets and faces.  I also tend to write characters who are strong but find out that they are even stronger than they imagined.  I imagine that this will continue to be the basis for my writing as I find it works quite well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment