Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon

Michelle over at The True Book Addict is hosting a week-long read-a-thon.  It begins tomorrow and lasts through next Sunday, January 23rd.  Believe me when I say I never need an excuse to bury my nose and my brain in the pages of a book.  However, I will happily use A Winter's Respite (love the name) read-a-thon as a reason to get in some extra reading time this week.

Here is a list of books I'd like to read this week:

1. 1984 by George Orwell (this is my current read for my book club and I'd like to finish it).
2. Collusion by Stuart Neville ( a library book due on the 25th)
3. Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas (part of a historical romance series that I am loving).

If I finish all three of these books in a week it will be a small miracle.  LOL I am definitely going to try, though.  Feel free to visit Michelle's blog if you want to join in the fun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good list, hope you're off to a good start today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you're joining me for the read-a-thon! That's a great list. Enjoy your reading time!

    ReplyDelete